Grammar Spot is a six-level grammar series for elementary students. It’s the new generation of McGraw Hill’s best selling grammar course Mega Flash Plus. Its unique step-by-step guide builds a solid, comprehensive, and structured approach to grammar. It offers a scaffolded learning approach to grammar that recycles learned material and develops new opportunities to incorporate more complex structures and writing activities in each level.
- Graphic organizers for deep understanding and meaningful learning.
- A systematic and solid writing program.
- Enjoyable and catchy grammar songs.
- A comprehensive Teacher’s Guide for classroom support with teaching tips, extension activities, and an editable test pack.
- Updated stories about characters that students are familiar with.
- A new digital component for students to learn, practice and play, all at the same time.
- Student Book + CD-ROM
- Teacher’s Guide + Test Pack
- Flashcards (Levels 1,2, 3)
- Poster Pack (Levels 4, 5, 6)
Grammar Spot can be used as a stand-alone series, or as a complement of any four-skills/reading course book.