Presents 4,000 words in context through vibrant images within thematic units. The new edition uses illustrations, readings, audio, and technology to teach everyday and content-area vocabulary.
- “Words in Context” shows how the language is actually used through accessible, contextualized readings
- “Word Partnerships” helps students use high-frequency word patterns and collocations like a native speaker
- “Words in Action” provides practice with new words through classroom activities.
- The Lesson Planner, with 342 fully developed lesson plans, provides extensive multilevel support for the busy teacher
- The Activity Bank CD-ROM, included in the Lesson Planner, contains reproducible activity masters that can be ustomized for individual and classroom use
- The Audio CDs allow students to improve listening and pronunciation skills with recordings of the target vocabulary and “Words in Context”
- Beginning and Intermediate Workbooks reinforce and consolidate classroom instruction with vocabulary, listening, and grammar practice
- “Grammar Connection,” included in each workbook lesson, presents the necessary grammar for building sentences with the newly acquired vocabulary
- High-frequency words are highlighted, allowing students to focus on the top ten most essential words in each lesson
- The Interactive Student CD-ROM makes practicing vocabulary fun through games, activities, audio, and bilingual support
- The Interactive Presentation Tool CD-ROM enlivens the classroom with dynamic student book pages, audio, activities, and games for use on an interactive whiteboard or computer with proyector
- The Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView® makes assessment easy with quizzes and tests that can be customized